-
access windows hard drive force del of dir
I am trying to delete a directory located on a windows hard drive. I booted into Knoppix via a CD and tried using the GUI but I receive the error unable to delete directory. I know that I can properly do this via the root account in a console window. Here is my problem, how do I access the Hard Disk (hda1) via the console window, which would enable me to see the files on the hard drive and how do I force a removal of that directory??
Similar Threads
-
By dealrocker in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:06 PM
-
By martynball in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2008, 04:36 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By rafaelorta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:33 PM
-
By Colonel Sanders in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 04:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99