The CD loads Knoppix into my computer and the OS works. But when I try to look for "help" it show that there are no help files available. Probably I did not load everything in when I downloaded the iso file. I am not sure what to do to get the help info available when using the OS.
Arthur

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19