-
How do I get the "help" files into the Knoppix Liv
The CD loads Knoppix into my computer and the OS works. But when I try to look for "help" it show that there are no help files available. Probably I did not load everything in when I downloaded the iso file. I am not sure what to do to get the help info available when using the OS.
Arthur
Similar Threads
-
By paul23 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2009, 08:27 PM
-
By NullDevice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
-
By vigilante in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 10:59 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 10:14 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$429.99

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00