I've installed oracle-xe-client, but I have some problems setting the environment variables. I've edited /etc/skel/.bashrc to look like this:
From a terminal I can execute sqlclient and other applications that need oracle xe client libraries. But I can't run these applications if I lunch them using a XFCE luncher, for example. Also, if I login as root using "su -", the environment variables don't get set. But if I use "su root", everything works fine. I don't know why this behavior, I would appreciate if you could explain me.Code:# /etc/bash.bashrc [ -f /etc/profile ] && . /etc/profile source /usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/client/bin/oracle_env.sh
I'm working on a presentation CD and I don't want to make my users to open terminals to run applications.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00
Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99