-
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say that I used this tutorial last night to recover my partition table and it worked flawlessly. Thanks to all the developers for such awesome programs as gpart. I just can't believe all the stuff linux will do.
I hit set disk label in gparted thinking I was going to be able to set a label on my partition and lost my partition table.
Similar Threads
-
By kaptan in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:23 AM
-
By vogelap in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:14 PM
-
By borgward in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
-
By mikesuth18 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 06:26 PM
-
By ncsuapex in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00