-
Knoppix 5.1.1 on Toshiba P25-S507 Laptop
Hi:
I have Knoippix 5.1.1 DVD with me I dont have the boot option for beryl like Knoppix Desktop=lg3d|kde\gnome or something else.
In KDE when I click beryl I get these errors
XGL absent, checking for NVIDIA Nvdia Absent,
Checking for texture_from_pixmap
texture_pixmap present
beryl: No Composite Extension.
I dont get anything else.
I can see the Beryl manager in GNOME, Does Beryl only works on KDE?
I have P4 2.8GHZ, with 512MB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 Graphics CARD.
How do I get Beryl working on both KDE & Gnome.
Thanks,
I have not installed it yet, But is a great improvement over Knoppix 4.0 DVD
Thanks,
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By vikingasia in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 07:09 AM
-
By AJones in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2006, 08:17 AM
-
By AJones in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 07:51 AM
-
By dbryanw in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By Cefalu of Italy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x Xeon E5-2670 2.6 GHz 64 GB RAM No OS No HDD Read-
$239.95