-
Cant install programs...Root Password?
I'm basically using knopix as my operating system for the time being untill I buy my new PC. I've been trying to figure out how to download some of the old programs I use like quick time, AIM, Micromedia flashplayer, and some other stuff. But because I don't have the root password I can't install anything. Can anyone help me?
-
Senior Member
registered user
for AIM try gaim (it supports; ICQ, AIM, MSN and several others), it is already instralled.
flashplayer should not need password if you install it as user.
Similar Threads
-
By colinjack in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2005, 12:05 AM
-
By MRNOCHE in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 11:56 PM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By Ziandabo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 08:01 AM
-
By jvila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99