for AIM try gaim (it supports; ICQ, AIM, MSN and several others), it is already instralled.
flashplayer should not need password if you install it as user.
I'm basically using knopix as my operating system for the time being untill I buy my new PC. I've been trying to figure out how to download some of the old programs I use like quick time, AIM, Micromedia flashplayer, and some other stuff. But because I don't have the root password I can't install anything. Can anyone help me?
for AIM try gaim (it supports; ICQ, AIM, MSN and several others), it is already instralled.
flashplayer should not need password if you install it as user.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK
$299.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Kingston Technology FURY Beast memory module 64 GB 2 x 32 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
$798.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
*Lot of 5* 8GB Mixed Brands 2400 2666 Mhz RAM DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory
$149.99