Thanks to the 18-some people who took the time to read the topic. Seems the answer was simple enough. On the boot screen I just typed the following:
Easy answer to a newb question.Code:knoppix screen=1280x800![]()
My laptop has a wide screen, and when I used Windows I always run it at 1280x800 because that's what looks best. However, this has been failing me on Knoppix.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...shots/fail.png
^That's been scaled down by PB, but shows the resolution is messed up. Now, all other resolutions but 960x600 distort the picture, but 960x600 looks horrible and really blurry.
Anyway to fix this? (And yeah, I already tried 1280x768.)
System:
Dell Inspiron 1501
CPU: AMD Turion 64
RAM: 1MB
Thanks to the 18-some people who took the time to read the topic. Seems the answer was simple enough. On the boot screen I just typed the following:
Easy answer to a newb question.Code:knoppix screen=1280x800![]()

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99