Thanks to the 18-some people who took the time to read the topic. Seems the answer was simple enough. On the boot screen I just typed the following:
Easy answer to a newb question.Code:knoppix screen=1280x800![]()
My laptop has a wide screen, and when I used Windows I always run it at 1280x800 because that's what looks best. However, this has been failing me on Knoppix.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...shots/fail.png
^That's been scaled down by PB, but shows the resolution is messed up. Now, all other resolutions but 960x600 distort the picture, but 960x600 looks horrible and really blurry.
Anyway to fix this? (And yeah, I already tried 1280x768.)
System:
Dell Inspiron 1501
CPU: AMD Turion 64
RAM: 1MB
Thanks to the 18-some people who took the time to read the topic. Seems the answer was simple enough. On the boot screen I just typed the following:
Easy answer to a newb question.Code:knoppix screen=1280x800![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
AYANEO AM01 AMD Ryzen 7 5800U Gaming Mini PC Retro Classic DP DDR4 32GB 1Tb
$400.00