Thanks to the 18-some people who took the time to read the topic. Seems the answer was simple enough. On the boot screen I just typed the following:
Easy answer to a newb question.Code:knoppix screen=1280x800![]()
My laptop has a wide screen, and when I used Windows I always run it at 1280x800 because that's what looks best. However, this has been failing me on Knoppix.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...shots/fail.png
^That's been scaled down by PB, but shows the resolution is messed up. Now, all other resolutions but 960x600 distort the picture, but 960x600 looks horrible and really blurry.
Anyway to fix this? (And yeah, I already tried 1280x768.)
System:
Dell Inspiron 1501
CPU: AMD Turion 64
RAM: 1MB
Thanks to the 18-some people who took the time to read the topic. Seems the answer was simple enough. On the boot screen I just typed the following:
Easy answer to a newb question.Code:knoppix screen=1280x800![]()

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75
Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Phoenix SCSI/IDE Enclosure For Commodore Amiga & Others
$49.75
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00