Figured it out. Just needed to reburn the .iso at a slower speed (4x).
I cannot get the CD (v.5.1.1) to boot with my Toshiba P105 laptop. It will boot successfully with the XP desktop machine. I have the boot order correctly configured in the BIOS, and I can boot from a Ghost recovery CD successfully, just not froml my Knoppix CD. It just boots Windows every time.
Is there some issue with Toshiba laptops that is known?
Figured it out. Just needed to reburn the .iso at a slower speed (4x).

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59