Hi,
Is there a difference between getting a flash drive to boot knoppix live and getting an external usb drive to boot live? I have been looking through the forums and haven't seen the answer. Forgive me if this is a copy of another post.
My CD ROM is old and terrible. But my USB works fine. I can boot off both. If possible, I'd like the external hd boot to be live. I guess I'm trying to avoid all the partitioning stuff. I'm not very good at linux yet.
-Scott

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Mixed Lot/Brand Of (25) 8Gb PC4 Laptop Memory (Used)
$999.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
(LOT OF 72) KINGSTON 8GB RAM 1Rx8 PC4-2400R DDR4 Memory
$2000.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98