Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Hi
Every time I boot my HDD installled knoppix I have to select screen resolution or press space. Is there some configuration I can do to make this go away?
/Ola A
Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Cool--thanks,
I was having that problem too.
-KF
Originally Posted by RockMumbles

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30