Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Hi
Every time I boot my HDD installled knoppix I have to select screen resolution or press space. Is there some configuration I can do to make this go away?
/Ola A
Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Cool--thanks,
I was having that problem too.
-KF
Originally Posted by RockMumbles

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64-bit 16 Core + 50 CALs |
$79.99
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00