Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Hi
Every time I boot my HDD installled knoppix I have to select screen resolution or press space. Is there some configuration I can do to make this go away?
/Ola A
Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Cool--thanks,
I was having that problem too.
-KF
Originally Posted by RockMumbles

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Brocade ICX6450-24 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch W/ Ears
$74.99