why not download the cd version?
Hi,
I have a copy of Knoppix as a bootable DVD.
However, I'd also like to create a bootable CD for use on an older machine that doesn't have a DVD reader (only a CD)
Is this possible? I realise that if I can create an ISO image from the DVD, I can burn to a new CD. But it's this first step that's puzzling me.
Any help gratefully received.
Cheers
Edward
why not download the cd version?

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 PCIe USB 3.1 Gaming
$60.00
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
Dell Precision 3650 Tower Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 Desktop Motherboard NDYHG
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99