-
Knoppix doesnt show up.
I have installed Knoppix 5.1.1 DVD Version to my harddrive. I set it up as a debian install and made it install grub in the MBR. When I boot up all that shows up though is Windows XP MEDIA Edition and Windows Vista. I dont even think grub is showing up. I think the boot.ini is just showing up instead. How would I go in and add Knoppix which is on my /dev/sda4 ? Before when I installed the CD Version everything worked fine but for some reason I cant get the DVD version to show up. How would I add my knoppix install on /dev/sda4 to my boot list?
Similar Threads
-
By Dr.Death in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:27 AM
-
By sazeile in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By Robbie in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 07:49 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 08:45 AM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82

Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67