I just downloaded and am running the latest Live CD. Using the network config utility, I am able to connect with Konqueror, but not Firefox. Any suggestions?
Elwood 55
I just downloaded and am running the latest Live CD. Using the network config utility, I am able to connect with Konqueror, but not Firefox. Any suggestions?
Elwood 55
This might be an IP4 vs. IP6 issue, but people will really need more info about your network connection to help.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I guess I was actually connected, although the Firefox home page never came up, which made me think I wasn't. When I clicked on the Knoppix website icon, it connected fine.

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99