why not download the cd version?
Hi,
I have a copy of Knoppix as a bootable DVD.
However, I'd also like to create a bootable CD for use on an older machine that doesn't have a DVD reader (only a CD)
Is this possible? I realise that if I can create an ISO image from the DVD, I can burn to a new CD. But it's this first step that's puzzling me.
Any help gratefully received.
Cheers
Edward
why not download the cd version?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
NEW Cisco CP-840 Wireless WiFi IP VoIP Phone 840 w Battery Charger Cable
$800.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00