I have Knoppix 5.1.1 on dvd, I have a dvd drive but it's a USB one, so won't boot, when I start the computer it boots from my built-in cd, so I need to get the info on floppy and get to boot that way, if that's possible, help!!
Terry Filby UK
I have Knoppix 5.1.1 on dvd, I have a dvd drive but it's a USB one, so won't boot, when I start the computer it boots from my built-in cd, so I need to get the info on floppy and get to boot that way, if that's possible, help!!
Terry Filby UK

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF) - Preowned
$149.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
3.5 lbs Lot of Assorted Ram Memory Sticks Mixed DDR Gold Recovery Scrap Untested
$165.00
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50