When I use the English version of the DVD, I end up getting /var/log files
full of German.
I was goofing around with Postgres, making some tables and noticed that all of the postgres log files
are in german.
It would be useful to have an english version of Knoppix which was 100 % english all the way thru.
But, other than that. My hat's off to my German Ancestors for creating this live DVD.
I used to use the LNX-BBC bootable business cards some time ago and when KNOPPIX came out,
GEEZE! What a fantastic system guys!
You should all be praised for the excellent job you have done with KNOPPIX.
The world owes you a gratitude of debt it can never repay.
Thank you so much..
Charlie

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99