Look at this post regarding setting up the keymap for italian...
HTH
rock
I am polish user of Knoppix. I installed it on my HDD. I use KDE and there are polish letters, keyboard and etc. My problem, i like console and shell, but i can use it with my national envoiroment - polish. I have configured fonts, locale, but i canot change keybord on polish. When Knoppix is booting , it loads us.keymap.gz where i can/should copy pl.keymap.gz or how i can config polish "qwerty".
Thenks for any help
Look at this post regarding setting up the keymap for italian...
HTH
rock

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00