-
How do I Access /etc/fstab?
I have a wrong line in my /fstab (Label=/home/ken/repo/dvd) and need to remove it before my system wil boot completely. Problem is, even while in rescue mode and entering root via "chroot /mnt/sysimage," when I try to access /etc/fstab I get "Permission denide." I also tried intering a password after the # prompt but to no avail.
Has anbody got any suggestions?
-
Senior Member
registered user
At the command line i did:
su
vi /etc/fstab
Didn't get any error messages. Did I misunderstand what you're saying?
Similar Threads
-
By cheetahman in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
-
By ibrewale in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:02 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 04:48 AM
-
By digiSal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By rmayer1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99