-
How do I Access /etc/fstab?
I have a wrong line in my /fstab (Label=/home/ken/repo/dvd) and need to remove it before my system wil boot completely. Problem is, even while in rescue mode and entering root via "chroot /mnt/sysimage," when I try to access /etc/fstab I get "Permission denide." I also tried intering a password after the # prompt but to no avail.
Has anbody got any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By cheetahman in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
-
By ibrewale in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:02 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 04:48 AM
-
By digiSal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By rmayer1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99