-
Re: Dial-Up, Modem, and stuff.

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman
join the 21st century and go high speed.
I can't. No one will come out here with high speed. And I don't believe we could afford satellite. Either way, yes, I will check more on the modem. I tried again lastnight...now it says that my modem is busy? I get two messages...either it says it's busy or that there isn't one installed (when I change the setting to /dev/modem). But when it's between /dev/ttyS1 and S3, it tells me it's busy. Hmph.
Similar Threads
-
By Lin-X in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-03-2006, 11:42 PM
-
By brianinmaine in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:45 PM
-
By panthrax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 02:41 AM
-
By FarAway in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99