-
Mystery of the Missing Mouse
Alrighty, I'll try to keep this simple.
(Running 5.1.1, by the way)
I can't see my mouse cursor!
I can left/right click normally, stuff hilights when I mouse over it (so I can kinda tell where it is), the scroll wheel works, I just can't see it.
Everything's fine on the same machine under 5.0.1.
Extended details:
I think the problem is with X; since the lack of cursor includes the checkerboard grey screen with the "X" cursor that shows right as it starts. No cursor there, either.
What part of which configuration file do I have to tinker with to fix this?
The only workaround I've found so far is to create a persistent home under 5.0.1, then load it (and its system config) under 5.1.1. Cursor works fine then, but lots of other things (like synaptic and Iceweasel) break because their configs have changed.
TIA!
Similar Threads
-
By The Jman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:34 AM
-
By eon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-05-2004, 05:54 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:41 PM
-
By mack in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 02:29 PM
-
By mack in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99