-
Trying to find a file
I'm trying to change the default application that Iceweasel (Firefox as was) uses to open .pdf files. I'd like to open them with Konqueror (or anything else that lets me select and copy text from a pdf).
I understand how to change file associations in Iceweasel but I'm not at all sure where I should be navigating to, when the Choose Helper Application window appears, to find Konqueror.
Can anyone help, please? I just don't understand how the folder structures in Knoppix work.
Similar Threads
-
By ossobussi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 12:34 PM
-
By shomie911 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 07:11 PM
-
By calvin the bold in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 01:59 AM
-
By crism in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$179.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00