-
Openoffice additional dicos problem... (newbie here)
Hi... Brand new user of Knoppix here, I'm very glad I finally had the guts to try a Linux distro.
I installed Knoppix on a Toshiba Satellite Laptop, and the rendering of Laurent Godart's macro to install additional dicos to Openoffice, is so bad I can't command it with the appropriate buttons which do not appear on the screen. Resizing the window doesn't work either, so the macro is basically useless to me on Knoppix, although it helped me in the past on M$Windows.
Back to my Knoppix 5.11 problem: I'd like to kind of copy/paste the french dicos and spelling and thesaurus into Openoffice, but I guess the method differs from what happens on Windows. I'd like to be able and do that without connecting to the net, nor using any macro. Of course, I already have the french compressed dico package on a usbDrive.
Any step by step help to teach me how to do that?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By usha panwar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 08:10 PM
-
By tst5 in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:38 PM
-
By ezuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 05:42 PM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By Earl Gibbs in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 05:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

WD Blue DRIVE SSD 250gb Internal SATA Solid State Drive for Laptops
$39.99