If I have my Sennheiser PC155 USB headset pluged in during Knopix 5.1.1 DVD Version boot it fails to find the Knoppix file system on HDA and dumps me into a limited shell
If I unplug and reboot all is OK.
Is there a cheat code to allow me to boot with the Headset attached?
The system is a Dell 8400 with Intel Raid in Raid 1 config. Knoppix -finally- recognizes the raid array and loads the HD's just fine (with the headset dettatched).
So far I very much like Knoppix 5.1.1
JP

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98