-
When I ran testcd I it said that the kernel image could not be found. I don't understand how this could be when the cd runs so beautifully? And other than not being able to mount my Windoze partition I have no complaints about the hard-disk install from it. I've used it about a month? But I guess I must have a bad download. I guess, I'm off to download the cd again :(
Similar Threads
-
By Briana83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:59 PM
-
By redhawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:35 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
-
By sb73542 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By henrique in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55