Hi all,
For some reason, my system appears to think that it's been suspended. Or I did suspend it inadvertently. It's a fairly fresh install of KnoppMyth, only slightly modified (ethernet config, SSH keys, etc). I powered it down to move it into my living room, and now it doesn't boot properly. /proc never gets mounted, though it is in /etc/fstab. One of the earlier boot messages is:
Suspend2 2.2.8.4: No matching enabled allocator found. Resuming disabled.
Suspend2 2.2.8.4: Missing or invalid storage location (resume2 = parameter). Please correct and rerun lilo (or equivalent) before suspending.
Honestly, though, I have no idea if it's really trying to resume, or if this is just a symptom of another problem... I would post full dmesg output, but I can't access the system in its current state! Any ideas?

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Used Seagate SkyHawk AI 12TB 3.5" SATA 7200RPM ST12000VE001
$279.00