I figured this one out by myself:
The command is umount, not uNmount.
Hello,
I was following the remastering steps from
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
and I can't do the "unmount /proc" from the "Leaving Chroot" section. I get an error from bash:
bash: unmount: command not found.
Any kind advice on what do to?
Thanks,
Frank
I figured this one out by myself:
The command is umount, not uNmount.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
1986-88 Antic Atari / Analog Computing Magazines Computer vtg LOT Collection 80s
$45.49
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$13.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46