-
Junior Member
registered user
I wish I looked at this earlier. I b0rked my boot loader trying to install GRUB (good thing I had Slack 9.1 lying around so that I could reinstall lilo).
This is the line I was missing:
initrd (hd0,0)/boot/initrd.gz
Mine booted up into GRUB, and from there I didn't know how to get it to load. Thanks!
(I found the GNU documentation confusing, so I tried to do it from Gentoo's install manual -- that initrd line was in there... wonder why I didn't use it
)
Similar Threads
-
By Jansi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 08:31 PM
-
By Capiora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By mschievano in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By rchinoy in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:19 AM
-
By The Fader in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280 Digitizer Battery Back Cover EB-BX306GBY
$150.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

LOT OF 5 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD M.2 SATA NVME MIXED LOTS Major Brands
$250.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD
$150.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron Used
$399.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00