ver 5.1
1) I can't set my desktop to 1280x1024 without screen garbage and ghosts. Is there an XF86Config-4 file or some equivalent?
2) My Evo N600c pointing stick has lost its mind unfortunately. Is there any way to get Knoppix to ignore the stick, but keep using the touchpad?
3) Wireless... How do I get the wpa_supplicant to just start with knoppix? I checked off a box that indicated it would when running kwlan but it doesn't.
Thanks.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
4 Gb PC3L-12800R-11-13-A1 Memory Module
$79.50
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q Server RAM Modules
$135.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98