-
a few quick (I hope) questions from a newber
ver 5.1
1) I can't set my desktop to 1280x1024 without screen garbage and ghosts. Is there an XF86Config-4 file or some equivalent?
2) My Evo N600c pointing stick has lost its mind unfortunately. Is there any way to get Knoppix to ignore the stick, but keep using the touchpad?
3) Wireless... How do I get the wpa_supplicant to just start with knoppix? I checked off a box that indicated it would when running kwlan but it doesn't.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By sacwb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 08:02 PM
-
By ryans in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By reilord in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:26 AM
-
By ido50 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 04:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280 Digitizer Battery Back Cover EB-BX306GBY
$150.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Chromebook 11 3100 11.6'' I 4020 4GB 16GB VERY CLEAN RUNS WELL NON TOUCHSC
$27.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron Used
$399.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00