I saved myconfig on USB with CD 5.1.1 for the first time . I was instructed to use myconfig=/media/sda1 at reboot . When doing so, the screen showed the archive being extracted, but the changes weren't present. For what it's worth, when I just did myconfig=search at boot, at the extraction point, I got a long error page. It went buy too fast to catch details, but I saw a lot of references to tar. I didn't have this problem with 4.0.1. Please help. <ADDED 3/16/07> Turns out I wasn't using the save menu correctly, so instead of saving the four items I wanted , I was only saving the one I didn't.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Apple Macbook Pro 14" M1 Pro 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$614.99