$ apt-cache search php|grep interpr
php4-cli - command-line interpreter for the php4 scripting language
php5-cli - command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
Is this what you are looking for?
I believe that I can run PHP interactively in Linux using the -a command line option, but it is not working for me in Knoppix. Is there a trick that I am missing?
Thanks in advance,
$ apt-cache search php|grep interpr
php4-cli - command-line interpreter for the php4 scripting language
php5-cli - command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
Is this what you are looking for?
Thank you for the response, but I don't seem to have the interpreters. I am running Knoppix 5.0.1
just try
# apt-cache search php

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
COMMODORE 1541-II FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C 128 TESTED AND WORKING LX56 💾
$159.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
COMMODORE 64 COMPUTER 250407 HEATSINKS C64 TESTED AND WORKING LOT#X58 💻
$179.99
Commodore 64 Computer With Original Box, Manual, Vinyl Cover And 20 Loose Games
$150.00
Abacus Software Commodore 128 C-128 Book Lot 8 BASIC 7.0 CP/M CAD Manuals
$500.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 USB Bootable Installer The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS
$24.99