-
Echo $LANG returns C
just the single letter C
Here's the thing. I can create files in KDE all day long with accented characters. I also added the Spanish keyboard layout so I can easily type accented characters and it works perfectly. In the terminal when I do ls in the folder with accented filenames, the accented letters appear as a "?" (M?xico, for example). But I can do cat Mexico (accented e) and it displays the contents properly.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-07-2007, 10:45 PM
-
By lovetide in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 05:23 PM
-
By lutzweber in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 10:45 PM
-
By ZX in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By phoneutria in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 08:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00