-
Can't find My Documents (userfiles)
I would like to backup some windows xp NTFS files from Knoppix 5.1.1-CD but I do not see the location:
In /media/hda2/Documents and Settings/ I see: All users;Default User;LocalService;NetworkService
But I can not see "martin aurélie" user directory.
I do not know why. Is it due to accent in user name or is this hidden or I miss something?
Could someone help me?
Thank you,
Henri
Similar Threads
-
By derwalroszsagt in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
-
By keebz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:31 PM
-
By triviaace11 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:36 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By zhouxuan37 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 03:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50