-
I found a way to see "martin aurélie" user directory!
You "just" have to start Knoppix in French using "knoppix lang=fr"
I do not know why this directory is not showing in standard but in French it does!
I succeed to backup all my data!
...KNOPPIX is really GREAT
Do you have any idea how to be able to read accent in "standard" (English) Knoppix
Thank you for your support,
Henri
PS:I am actually a Windows user but for my next config I will use Knoppix or Debian (I do not know yet..)
Similar Threads
-
By derwalroszsagt in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
-
By keebz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:31 PM
-
By triviaace11 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:36 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By zhouxuan37 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 03:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99