Hi,
I am new to remastering knoppix, I am using the 5.0.1 version, following the instructions on how to remaster knoppix, i have even changed the boot graphic, message and background. BUT while i was making the compressed file system, i got error messages and it was still compressing the files and it took about 45mins to 1hour and at the end of the compression, 6.6MB was compressed, so i copied and burnt the image onto a CD.
I saw the changes that i had made(boot graphic, msg) BUT while knoppix loads and configure the system i got an error message saying:
Accessing knoppix CD at /dev/hdac ....insmod:
error inserting '/cdrom/knoppix/modules/cloop.ko': 1Bad file number
insmod: error inserting 'cdrom/KNOPPIX/modules/cloop.ko': 1 Bad file number
I have no idea what this means....can anyone tell me the meaning of this and how to go about the compression. I have done the remastering process over and over again, still getting same result. which is very frustrating.
Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong and a solution to this problem.
please i beleive there is someone out there who can tell me what to do to get it working..
Please i will be very grateful if i can get a quick respond.
Thanks Abby

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98