I have a mirosoft wireless comfort keyboard 1.0A
I can't get a decent lay out in knoppix 5.1
I changed my regional settings to Belgium where I live but I can't get it working the way it should!
Somebody can help ?
I have a mirosoft wireless comfort keyboard 1.0A
I can't get a decent lay out in knoppix 5.1
I changed my regional settings to Belgium where I live but I can't get it working the way it should!
Somebody can help ?

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Logitech P7-3F 3 Button PS2 Ball Mouse
$49.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00