-
Junior Member
registered user
<RESOLVED> Saving config problem
I'm using Knoppix 5.1.0. The first time I saved my configuration to my hd, no problem. The second time, it says config can't be saved. I tried saving to my pendrive instead. Everything goes fine, until the process freezes at 97%. I've tried this several times with the same result. When I check the pendrive, the knoppix.sh file is there, but not the configs. file. Any suggestions? <ADDED 3/15> Everything worked fine today, so I guess it was just a temp problem.
Similar Threads
-
By sherringford in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 05:29 PM
-
By duffy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 05:46 PM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:49 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 25
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Platinum 8268 2.9GHz 24-Core FCLGA3647 Processor | SRF95
$119.99

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99