-
Junior Member
registered user
Trouble setting date/time - asking for root password
I am using Knoppix 4.xx live CD.
I am having trouble setting the date and time because I am prompted for the root password and I have no idea what it is.
Once I save the date and time I want it to stick in my save configuration file.
All help appreciated. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By woodsmoke in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:59 AM
-
By smorty in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:39 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By Nathan Larson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By redcartlinux9 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 07:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00