-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I've installed Sarge (stable), but it's been a very long time since then. Sarge is quite acient by almost any standard (in fact Etch was to become stable last year, and isn't yet because the Debian group moves so slow and quibbles amoung itself. Etch is actually getting pretty old now.) I'm not clear on why you install is hanging, I thought it might be the master/slave issue but if you are getting past the partitioning question I no longer think that.
If you don't want the NTFS partition out there, I would just delete it before starting the install (wint a Windows or DOS tool). And I still suggest the net-install of Etch. the installer for Etch is much more advanced than the installer for Sarge.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By /Knoppix/Knewbie/ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 10:28 AM
-
By neotheonlyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung T5 EVO 4TB Portable SSD USB 3.2 External
$300.00

Samsung T7 Portable SSD (MU-PC2T0T) 2TB Gray USB-C
$252.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7in 64GB 4GB of RAM Android Wi-Fi Tablet Black
$64.95

(Lot Of 10) 8GB DDR4 RAM 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory Mix Speed Mix Brand
$299.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

For Samsung Monitor Main Board Replacement Part, MPN BN96-53430B
$300.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 10.9" 128GB WiFi SM-X510 Silver - Read Description
$170.99