I'm using Knoppix 5.1.0. The first time I saved my configuration to my hd, no problem. The second time, it says config can't be saved. I tried saving to my pendrive instead. Everything goes fine, until the process freezes at 97%. I've tried this several times with the same result. When I check the pendrive, the knoppix.sh file is there, but not the configs. file. Any suggestions? <ADDED 3/15> Everything worked fine today, so I guess it was just a temp problem.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99