-
Junior Member
registered user
<RESOLVED> Saving config problem
I'm using Knoppix 5.1.0. The first time I saved my configuration to my hd, no problem. The second time, it says config can't be saved. I tried saving to my pendrive instead. Everything goes fine, until the process freezes at 97%. I've tried this several times with the same result. When I check the pendrive, the knoppix.sh file is there, but not the configs. file. Any suggestions? <ADDED 3/15> Everything worked fine today, so I guess it was just a temp problem.
Similar Threads
-
By sherringford in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 05:29 PM
-
By duffy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 05:46 PM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:49 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 25
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

M393A8G40AB2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$549.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98