You realized wrongly. See answer #1.Originally Posted by scrubs
I just downloaded knoppix from one of the mirrors on this site.
it stated it was an ISO file but after it finished downloading I realised it was in fact a rar
file containing the folder and file contents of a knoppix CD. There is two folders in there
and 5 files - I copied them files and folders directly to disk - with the same directory structure as they were in the rar file.
now,
knoppix doesent boot when I start my system with the CD in the drive. (I have changed the bios).
if I put the CD in while Windows XP has already booted it just opens up a web browser and displays
the index.html file which is on the disk.
anyone know what I may be doing wrong?
Many Thanks.
You realized wrongly. See answer #1.Originally Posted by scrubs
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Commodore 1541 WORKING W/Cables - OEM Box & Head Protector - NICE Case
$149.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Incredible Musical Keyboard and Sound ~ Complete in Box CIB
$149.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Vintage Commodore 1541 Floppy Disk Drive FDD C64 w/ Manual,insert Nice, **Tested
$140.00