-
Junior Member
registered user
<SOLVED> Using XMMS
I'm trying to play cd's on XMMS player. I have configured both the cdplayer plugin and the oss output plugin to make /media/cdrom the default player. When I press the play buttton, i get a dir/file screen. I navigate to /media/cdrom, which brings up the cd tracks as files. I then press add all files in directory. Nothing happens when I press play in that screen. When I go back to the player and press play, the player disappears. I put in another cd, and it defaulted to Kaffeine, which plays fine. Is there something else I can do to make XMMS work or should I be satisfied with Kaffeine?
Similar Threads
-
By harryhood in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:21 PM
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 05:28 PM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:06 PM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By Zuggy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 05:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00